gis-l: Spatial Learning Opportunities

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Jan 12 11:41:02 EST 2017

Good morning,

We wanted to share two upcoming on line seminars. Please have your supervisor approve this training before signing up.

  1.  If you are interested in using drones or UAVs in your workflows, check out this seminar<https://drones.directionsmag.com/>.  We'll be taking about UAVs and drones, at our upcoming Winter GIS Meeting.
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D26CC8.BEF211C0]

  2.  If you want to explore GIS Spatial Analysis, ESRI is offering a free MOOC (massive open online course) for free this April/ May: Going Places with Spatial Analysis<http://www.esri.com/mooc/going-places>.  Other students have reported high levels of satisfaction with previous MOOCs.

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D26CC8.BEF211C0]

[cid:image007.jpg at 01D26CC8.BEF211C0]

Kimberly Jackson
GIS Manager