gis-l: Log in for GIS Seminars

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Jun 21 09:06:11 EDT 2017

Good morning Again,

It was brought to my attention that there are multiple ways to log in to the seminar and some clarification is needed:

  1.  If you are a named user on the DEP ArcGIS Online (AGO) Account, you can use your enterprise log in, by clicking the ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT blue square.
  2.  If you are not an AGO named user, please follow the instructions attached to create an ESRI global account. This process will allow you access to additional GIS training, available to the Department as part of our contract with ESRI.

Thank you! Kimberly

  1.  [cid:image003.jpg at 01D2EA6D.9E2F23B0]

Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Manager
850.245.8296  (X- 58296)