gis-l: GIS USERS: WHERE ARE YOU? and SMART MAPPING

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Nov 1 11:13:32 EDT 2017

Good morning,

  1.  Please take a moment and participate in our crowd sourced GIS user survey<http://fdep.maps.arcgis.com/apps/CrowdsourceReporter/index.html?appid=233f8a2b4bc144a2a25f09eab3985f26>, using the crowd source reporter app. in ArcGIS Online.
Click ADD YOUR JOB and follow the dropdowns.
We'll share a map of your locations at the next GIS Coordination Meeting in December 2017. Thanks.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D35302.728560A0]

  1.  If you missed this morning's demo on Smart Mapping<https://floridadep.sharepoint.com/otis/gis/_layouts/15/DocIdRedir.aspx?ID=NPVFY6KNS3ZM-628-205>, an overview is located on SharePoint.

  1.  And check out the StoryMap of the month<https://napsg.maps.arcgis.com/apps/StoryMapCrowdsource/index.html?appid=65f0dde429504c3cb07f0cae0f2c4be6>, about Hurricane Irma, using many of the Smart Mapping techniques referenced in the demo.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D35302.728560A0]

Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Manager
Office of Technology and Information Services
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS 6520
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

Open Data Portal<geodata.dep.state.fl.us>; FDEP Interactive Map Gallery<http://fdep.maps.arcgis.com/home/>

phone: (850) 245-8296