gis-l: Sept. 8: Updated GIS resources for IRMA

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Sep 8 12:18:16 EDT 2017

Per today's GIS Coordination call at the EOC, we want to share that a Debris Reporting app is being created.  I will share the link (for you to share), especially with any coastal management programs ASAP.

ESRI has helped DEM build out their Open Data Portal to include links to additional resources.  In addition to access to Spatial Data, there are a variety of sources to related information including traffic and shelters. Example below: [cid:image002.jpg at 01D3289C.8BB4FDA0]
Radio SAT imagery has been ordered for the SFWMD area and is being handled by NGA.  Details on when that resource will be available; to come...
Post landfall imagery will be repeatedly flown by NOAA and we will share the flight plan as soon as it becomes available.

Keep checking out www.Floridadisaster.org for additional information being posted continually.  There are now increased free WIFI resources available.

If you have a specific need you would like me to share with DEM, please e-mail me.

Thanks. Kimberly

Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Manager
Office of Technology and Information Services
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS 6520
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

Open Data Portal<geodata.dep.state.fl.us>; FDEP Interactive Map Gallery<http://fdep.maps.arcgis.com/home/>

phone: (850) 245-8296