gis-l: State GIS Job Opportunity

Ward, Byron Byron.Ward at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Apr 26 09:32:38 EDT 2018

Kimberly,

  I was informed that the system that you specified will not allow for a third monitor, and that Dell offers no graphics card substitute  that is supported by Dell  within this platform. ( we thought it would be as simple as just ordering a graphics card)

I asked Wanda to look into this and see what could be done that would allow us to run a third monitor.  Attached you will find a system recommended by Dell that will meet our needs.  Wanda obtained this quote, and it is supposed to be a mirror image of your recommended system with the exception of the platform and of course the display card.

I'm asking that you take a look and let me know if this system will meet all of your support needs, meet the requirements of ESRI, and/ or if not,  can provide an alternative system recommendation that will allow us to use 3 or more monitors.

Thank you so much for all you do, and thank you for your help with this matter.

BW
Thank you!
Byron Ward
Byron Ward
Senior Management Analyst Supervisor

Office of Operations
Bureau of State Owned Lands Inventory
Carr Building
3800 Commonwealth Boulevard, Mail Station 545
Tallahassee, Florida  32399-3000
Phone: 850-245-2557 ( Ext. 52597)
Email : Byron.ward at dep.state.fl.us