gis-l: DataMiner not operational 4/27

Bokey, Aparna Aparna.Bokey at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Apr 27 08:51:05 EDT 2018

GIS Users,
DEP was alerted that the server that hosts our primary Java production environment is down.  The State Data Center has been working to restore services. In addition to Java applications, this server also hosts the DEP Business Portal which provides access to many of our external facing online services.

This also affects DataMiner and other DEP tools used in ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Pro as these services are hosted on the middle-tier servers.

In addition, any applications that use the server prodenv.dep.state.fl.us are affected as well.

We apologize for this downtime.

Regards,
Aparna Bokey, GISP
OTIS/GIS Section