gis-l: Free online GIS courses from ESRI

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Feb 21 13:30:42 EST 2018

http://www.esri.com/mooc

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3AB18.2B03F200]

I wanted to share this training opportunity with you.  Please get your supervisor's approval before signing up for the courses, and contact me if you have any questions. These MOOCs do not need to be on your training plan and you do not need my approval to participate.

You have a few more hours today to sign up for the Imagery course and lots of time to sign up for the cartography course.  I know two of the instructors for the cartography course and I highly recommend it!  Even if you are not specifically interested in cartography, taking this class will expose you to many of the new tools in ArcGIS Pro and really update your map making skill set.

Thanks.
Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Manager
850.245.8296  (X- 58296)