gis-l: Additional CAP imagey

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Sat Oct 13 13:48:41 EDT 2018

The following  public web interactive map has been updated to include civil air patrol (CAP) imagery taken over the past few days. Imagery links are in the pop up when you click a green dot. The three and six inch Lidar has been flown in the areas indicated by blue boxes. We expect that Lidar imagery will be available late in the day Sunday. I will send a follow up when it is available for viewing.   please contact me with any additional request for imagery.

Thank you.
Kimberly  Jackson, OTIS

Please view with an Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox browser.

http://fdep.maps.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=c096061ce43b443ea2afa95ec118a4a8