[Interp-share] HTML Codes Included in Messages

Polk, Brian Brian.Polk@dep.state.fl.us
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:45:08 -0500

DEP computer experts informed me that when selecting the Digested =
option,
"messages are combined into one large message, rather than sent as a =
number
of attachments, due to variations in attachment handling.  One =
consequence is
that messages with HTML or binary attachments show up as the raw code in =
the
digest."

So, at their direction, I have removed the Digested option.  We'll see =
if
that works. =20

You may have noticed that we now have access to the Archives.  It is no
longer Forbidden.

Important:

One more thing.  Please remember that the site is for posting =
information and
is not for conversational communication that we're used to with e-mail.  =
contact an individual, please use their e-mail address.

Thanks, and please let me know if you're having any problems.

Brian
Brian L. Polk, CPM
Administrator
Cultural Resources Section
Bureau of Natural and Cultural Resources
Florida Park Service
578A South Appleyard Drive
Tallahassee, FL  32304
850-488-5090