[Interp-share] Different programs

Green, Roger B. Roger.B.Green@dep.state.fl.us
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:23:13 -0500

I do volunteer work for some of the local children's homes and =
hospitals. I
have made some PowerPoint programs which I will gladly share. I have Sea
turtles, Manatees, Octopus and Squid I also have a great pirate program. =
have a few more still in the laboratory which Egor is attending to but =
more
on that later. They are geared for 6 to 16 age groups. Remember these =
are not
state approved so they cannot be used in Park programs. All the =
information
contained is factual and all sources available. Actually most of the =
material
was collected from DEP and FWC. I have a lot of fun making and =
presenting the
programs, it is very rewarding. If you have the time and desire I am =
sure
there are some kids in your area waiting to hear from you.
Ranger Roger B. Green
John U. Lloyd Beach State Park