[Pharmwaste] general pharmaceutical waste questionnaire

gressitt@uninets.net gressitt@uninets.net
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:13:16 -0400

Andrew, We understand that there is a range of situations.
WE also know full well that there are places that simply
need compact data. So I suggest the original form which is
onthe web page. 4 columns: drug, dose, count, why
discarded/unused. That was it.

See below:
 National Unused Pharmaceutical Return Registry
Collector or Collection Sponsor:
Contact Person, email, phone, address:

Date(s) From:_____ To:_____
Page___of ___

	ZIP CODE	DRUG	STRENGTH	QUANTITY	WHY UNUSED?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

National Unused Pharmaceutical Registry
Program Description ( Attach or use reverse)
Return form to: mbsg@noemaine.org
version 1.1