[Pharmwaste] Bruce Hawkins is out of the office

Bruce Hawkins bhawkins at ashp.org
Fri Dec 2 11:37:34 EST 2005

I will be out of the office starting  12/02/2005 and will not return until
12/13/2005.

I  will not be checking email or voicemail during that time. If you need to
contact someone urgently, please email Shikara Ndao at sndao at ashp.org or
call her at 301 664-8832.
I am attending ASHP's 40th Annual Midyear Clinical Meeting in Las Vegas. At
the meeting, I'll be:
1.       Networking with pharmacists from all over the country and the
world
2.         Learning about hot topics and products that will enhance my
professional edge, and
3.       Getting to know my colleagues, which will provide professional
inspiration that will make 2006 a year to remember!
Thank you for contacting me, and I look forward to your message upon my
return.
   Bruce