[Pharmwaste] FW: Regarding flushing of pharmaceuticals in households...

Charlotte A. Smith csmith@pharmecology.com
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:03:22 -0500

Hi Mark,

The Covanta Energy plants I am aware of can accept non-hazardous
pharmaceuticals and routinely destroy for pharmaceutical manufacturers.
The only contact I have is Bernie Heile in the Midwest. His email is
BHeile@CovantaEnergy.com. I know they have plants out east also. They do
need an inventory to do waste profiling.=20

Best regards,

Charlotte A. Smith, R. Ph., M.S., HEM
President
PharmEcology Associates, LLC