[Pharmwaste] Drug collection information

Bickford, Barbara J. Barbara.Bickford at dnr.state.wi.us
Wed Nov 16 15:16:13 EST 2005

> On 11/14, Wendi Shafir forwarded to this list serv a request from
> Donna Twickler, EPA Region 5, in the form of Donna's email to me.
> Here is what I sent to Donna with one small addition (Donna, that is
> EPA's website on pharmaceuticals and the environment).  If anyone else
> responded to Donna, I invite you to post your response here also.

Barb Bickford, Medical Waste Coordinator
WI Dept. of Natural Resources, Bureau of Waste Management
101 S. Webster St.,  P.O. Box 7921,  Madison, WI   53707-7921
Phone:   608-267-3548                          FAX:  608-267-2768
barbara.bickford at dnr.state.wi.us OR medical.waste at dnr.state.wi.us
DNR medical waste information:  www.dnr.wi.gov/org/aw/wm/medinf/
Hospitals for a Healthy Environment:   www.h2e-online.org