[Pharmwaste] RE: Non-incineration techniques for treating Rx expired products

PharmInfo info at Pharmecology.com
Thu Apr 6 09:50:39 EDT 2006

Dear Ahmed,

Thank you for your inquiry. At PharmEcology Associates we provide
information on hazardous pharmaceutical waste segregation and are not
knowledgeable about treatment technologies, so I am forwarding your
request to a list serve in the US that includes a variety of state and
industry professionals who may be able to assist you. I am not
personally familiar with any technologies of this nature, but hopefully
someone may respond in a more helpful manner.

Best regards,

Charlotte A. Smith, R. Ph., M.S., HEM

President

PharmEcology Associates, LLC