[Pharmwaste] White House Drug Disposal Policy with list ofdrugsto be flushed

Latham, Mark Mark.Latham at po.state.ct.us
Wed Apr 18 16:09:34 EDT 2007

Can you email me this "so-called" list/guidance? I would like to have a
copy for an upcoming presentation to CT Pharmacists on the disposal of
drugs.

I'm not aware of anyone but FDA who generated such a list (in the past).
This is the 3rd time I tried to call up the document embedded in this
thread to no avail. I get a corrupt error message every time.

Lemme no. Mark

CT DEP