[Pharmwaste] APHA Resource

Gina Temple-Rhodes gina.Temple-Rhodes at WLSSD.Duluth.MN.US
Mon Aug 6 11:31:56 EDT 2007

I was in touch with the APA last spring when that press release first
came out, and they said it would be a while before the actual materials
were distributed. Looks like it may be launched this fall (email from
one of the project partners, today):

Ms. Temple-Rhodes:

We are currently in the process of developing our campaign materials and
plan on having them available when we launch the campaign in October
during American Pharmacists Month.  So, hopefully, we will be able to
provide you with these materials then.

Thanks,

Joe Starinchak, Outreach Coordinator
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Fisheries & Habitat Conservation Branch
of Invasive Species