[Pharmwaste] mail order prescription waste

Volkman, Jennifer Jennifer.Volkman at state.mn.us
Mon Jan 29 15:29:24 EST 2007

Why thank you all for this string.  I don't know why I didn't think of
it before.  I am going to box up my left-overs and mail them back to the
pharm company.  what if we all just add that to our fact sheets for
awhile....

oh, drat, I suppose they'll just flush them...what if it was like a big
ol' moving box full..maybe they'd have to do something more with it...