[Pharmwaste] Re: Pharmwaste Digest, Vol 20, Issue 1

Stefanie Rochow SRochow at co.volusia.fl.us
Fri Jun 1 12:43:54 EDT 2007

I will be out of the office from May 31st, returning June 14th.  If you have an SQG question please call and ask for either Mike Bruk or PJ Stafford.  You can also ask for my supervisor Tom Carey:  386.736.5927.

If you have a solid waste, sludge, or package plant question call  and ask for Darrell Abrahamson, 386.736.5927.

If you have an airport question, please call and for Garth Saalfield:  386.248.8069.

 Thank you and have a great day!
Stefanie