[Pharmwaste] ONDCP Comment Letter

gressitt gressitt at uninets.net
Tue May 8 21:36:31 EDT 2007

Bear in mind as well that the list that is currently on the ONDCP web site
is not complete, and two pharmacist orgs are doing a thorough Package Insert
review to determine what the list really is. Pharmacist's Letter published a
list of about 30 as I recall In April. Stevan Gressitt, M.D. 207-441-0291