[Pharmwaste] Pharmaceutical Disposal - referencing pharmawaste list - The human impact is real - see links

Bill Lewry Bill_Lewry at kcmo.org
Wed Nov 7 12:38:52 EST 2007

Helen:

Interesting - no impact so far on people..........

Suggest a quick research on yahoo news from UK (story ran earlier this
year). If I find the link - I'll forward it.

London England -upsurge in MALE breast reduction - hypothesis was that
London water has passed through 7 sets of bodies before being consumed and
probable link to female hormones in water was responsible.

Just as an fyi.

Then there's this article from the London Times..........

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article549956.ece

And from the BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4241638.stm