[Pharmwaste] Any local governments provide grants?

Gilliam, Allen GILLIAM at adeq.state.ar.us
Thu Aug 28 09:42:05 EDT 2008

Some of these may fit your bill...

Allen Gilliam
ADEQ State Pretreatment Coordinator
501.682.0625
******************************
Federal Grants Guide for Community Environmental and Public Health Activities

Developed by an EPA-CDC-ATSDR Collaboration on Community Environmental Health, this 20-page guide contains basic information about 35 grant programs at 8 agencies, including within DOI, HUD, HHS, USDA and EPA. It also shares helpful tips on applying for federal grants.  Available
at: http://www.epa.gov/care/documents/EPA_CDC_ATSDR_Grants_Guide_web_061708.pdf

The CARE Roadmap: 10-Step Plan to Improve Community Environment and Health

This document presents a method presented by EPA for communities to build collaborative partnerships and assess and address local risks. Available at http://www.epa.gov/care/library/20080620roadmap.pdf

Please share both with any constituents who may benefit.

Chitra Kumar
US EPA-CARE Program
Phone: 202-564-2232
Fax: 202-564-8899