[Pharmwaste] Regs for EPI Salts & Nitroglycerin

Jeff Hollar jhollar at pwaste.com
Tue May 20 09:38:22 EDT 2008

To: Subscribers of the Pharmwaste List Serve,

We have just completed our research on epinephrine salts and medicinal
nitroglycerin and are making this information available to the public.  This
document lists each state's regulatory division along with their stance on
epinephrine salts and medicinal nitroglycerin.  The PDF version can be found
at the bottom of our website homepage HYPERLINK
"http://www.pwaste.com/"www.pwaste.com under the Informational PDF’s
section.  We will be updating this document on a periodic basis.

Warmest Regards,

Jeff Hollar

President

PharmWaste Technologies, Inc.

4164 NW Urbandale Dr., Suite A

Urbandale, IA 50322

(P) 515-276-5302 Ext. 316

(F) 480-393-5564

(E) HYPERLINK "mailto:Jhollar at Pwaste.com"Jhollar at Pwaste.com

(W) HYPERLINK "http://www.pwaste.com/"www.pwaste.com

The unauthorized disclosure or interception of e-mail is a federal crime.
See 18 U.S.C. SEC 2517(4). This e-mail is intended for the use of those whom
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under the law. If you have received
this e-mail in error, do not distribute or copy it. Please return it
immediately to the sender with attachments, if any, and notify the sender by
telephone.

Checked by AVG.
5:04 PM