[Pharmwaste] EPA expands epinephrine syringe exclusion to includeother P and U listed drugs

Bunnell, Ross Ross.Bunnell at ct.gov
Tue May 20 18:14:34 EDT 2008

Charlotte:

Thank you for the heads-up regarding this important development in EPA's
policy on used syringes.  However, unless I am mistaken, I believe the
actual date of the document referred to in the link you provided is
April 14, 2008, not May 19, 2007, as indicated on your web page.  Here
is a link for the document that I believe you were intending to refer
to:

http://yosemite.epa.gov/osw/rcra.nsf/0c994248c239947e85256d090071175f/6A
5DEDF2FBA24FE68525744B0045B4AF/$file/14788.pdf

- - Ross Bunnell, CT DEP
Bureau of Materials Management and Compliance Assurance
Waste Engineering & Enforcement Division
79 Elm Street
Hartford, CT 06106-5127
Tel. (860) 424-3274  Fax (860) 424-4059