[Pharmwaste] list of 'collection' or 'take-back programs' for pharmaceuticals

Tony Madruga tony.madruga at dvault.com
Wed Dec 2 13:12:58 EST 2009

Dear Frederick,

You may add our list of "Participating Locations" by clicking on the link below.

http://www.takebackexpress.com/Articles.asp?ID=137

Best Regards,

Tony O. Madruga
President
dVault® Companies, Inc.
www.dvault.com<http://www.dvault.com/>

voice: 720.895.1908
fax: 720.895.1909

tony.madruga at dvault.com<mailto:tony.madruga at dvault.com>

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.