FW: [Pharmwaste] Heard of this company?

Tenace, Laurie Laurie.Tenace at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Dec 29 14:26:52 EST 2009

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Laurie.Tenace@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.