[Pharmwaste] FW: No MBSG July 09 Video Conference Meeting

Tenace, Laurie Laurie.Tenace at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Jul 15 13:58:05 EDT 2009

From: news at mainecenteronaging.org [mailto:news at mainecenteronaging.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:51 PM
To: pharmwaste-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us
Subject: No MBSG July 09 Video Conference Meeting

If you do not see everything in this email click here
<http://soap.siteturbine.com/contacts/mail/viewer.php?id=622&email=pharmwaste
-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us>

Dear MSBG Colleagues:

There will be no MBSG video-conference meeting this month (July).

The next scheduled meeting is on Tuesday, August 18th. An agenda will be
distributed prior to that meeting.

We hope your summer is restful and relaxing.  We look forward to our meeting
with you in August.

  _____

To be removed from this mailing list, click unsubscribe
<http://soap.siteturbine.com/contacts/subscriptions/index.php?action=unsubscr
ibe&email=pharmwaste-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us&topic=112> .

Copyright © 2009

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Laurie.Tenace@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.