[Pharmwaste] EPA's healthcare facility survey

Jackson, Jennifer jacksonj at ebmud.com
Tue Jun 23 17:35:33 EDT 2009

All, the EPA is doing some work to survey of healthcare facility
practices. There are a number of parts to their effort, but they have
more information posted here. I believe the plan is to do visits to a
sample of facilities (hospitals, long term care and veterinarian) this
year. They will complete their final report sometime in 2010.

http://www.epa.gov/guide/304m/#hsi