[Pharmwaste] Hand sanitizers

Paul DeLeo PDeLeo at sdahq.org
Fri Oct 16 08:42:32 EDT 2009

Sue,

Could you provide citations of the work that has found that triclosan and triclocarban destroy the reproductive systems of fish and other aquatic life?  I am not familiar with it.

Paul

Paul C. DeLeo, Ph.D. | Director, Environmental Safety | The Soap and Detergent Association | 1331 L Street, N.W., Suite 650 | Washington, D.C. 20005 | 202/662-2516 O | 202/680-4849 C |
http://www.cleaning101.com
http://www.sdascience.org

REGISTRATION FOR THE 2010 SDA ANNUAL MEETING AND INDUSTRY CONVENTION IS OPEN!
CLICK HERE OR VISIT WWW.CLEANING101.COM TO REGISTER TODAY!

This email and its attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and SDA member companies. It may contain confidential, proprietary or otherwise private information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, printing or distribution of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer.