[Pharmwaste] "Europe Finds Clean Energy in Trash, but U.S. Lags"

Sue Dayton sdayton at swcp.com
Tue Apr 13 17:09:12 EDT 2010

Hi Howard:

I guess I did. I was living in New Mexico working on clean up of nuclear
waste sites. No prescription drugs there except for lots of cobalt-60,
tritium, strontium, uranium, etc. and bit of Pu....

Best -

Sue Dayton

Blue Ridge Environmental Defense League

North Carolina Healthy Communities Program

PO BOX 44

Saxapahaw, NC 27340

(336) 525-2003

sdayton at swcp.com

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
-  Martin Luther King Jr.

  _____