[Pharmwaste] Unwanted med collection event--Boy Scout Eagleproject

Nancy Busen NBusen at bentonvillear.com
Mon Apr 19 10:56:18 EDT 2010

This is what we were told when starting our Pharm Waste program.

The pharmaceutical waste must be accompanied by law enforcement to the
destination for destruction and a chain of custody signed indicating
that the officer observed the contents were put into the incinerator.

I assume that an off duty officer could volunteer his/her time to reduce
costs.

Nancy Busen
Bentonville, AR