[Pharmwaste] Portable Drug Incinerator

Jeff Hollar JHollar at pwaste.com
Wed Aug 4 10:46:07 EDT 2010

All,

This is not an endorsement.  I thought the members of this listserv would
find it interesting.  Hundreds of law enforcement agencies across the
country are utilizing this technology for the disposal of small amounts of
DEA controlled substances.  This portable drug incinerator is also being
utilized in conjunction with consumer take back programs through law
enforcement.  I was told the delivered price was under $5,000.

BYOM - Bring your own marshmallows?

Product: Drug Terminator

Website: http://www.elastec.com/portableincinerators/drugterminator/

Jeff Hollar

President

PharmWaste Technologies, Inc.

4164 NW Urbandale Dr., Suite A

Urbandale, IA 50322

(P) 515-276-5302 Ext. 316

(D) 515-331-7310

(F) 480-393-5564

(E)  <mailto:Jhollar at Pwaste.com> Jhollar at Pwaste.com

(W) www.pwaste.com