[Pharmwaste] Portable Drug Incinerator

Volkman, Jennifer (MPCA) Jennifer.Volkman at state.mn.us
Wed Aug 4 11:02:18 EDT 2010

This has gone around before, it is illegal in most states and/or the permitting requirements are too onerous to make it a realistic option.  It is likely better to look at ways to open up WTE facilities to accept them within states if that is an option. It is a good option in MN given that we have maybe 10 varieteis of them.  And I'm not going to argue with anyone about incineration again :)