[Pharmwaste] FW: Chemicals in water altering genders offish(*LakePepin, Peedee and Potomac Rivers)

Sue Dayton sdayton at swcp.com
Thu Feb 4 10:59:22 EST 2010

Yes, please! I have read somewhere that it is not that high....

Sue Dayton

Blue Ridge Environmental Defense League

North Carolina Healthy Communities Program

PO BOX 44

Saxapahaw, NC 27340

(336) 525-2003

sdayton at swcp.com

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
-  Martin Luther King Jr.

  _____