[Pharmwaste] 75-82% by excretion

Gressitt, Stevan Stevan.Gressitt at maine.gov
Thu Feb 4 12:31:28 EST 2010

Thanks for this, I think we are still looking for the actual studies
though.

Stevan Gressitt, M.D., Medical Director

Office of Adult Mental Health Services

Department of Health and Human Services

Marquardt Building, 2nd Floor

11 State House Station

32 Blossom Lane

Augusta, ME  04333-0011

Ph: (207)287-4273

Fax: (207)287-1022

Cell Phone: (207) 441-0291

E-Mail : stevan.gressitt at maine.gov

http://www.maine.gov/dhhs/mh/

is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  It may contain
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, copy,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this is strictly prohibited.  Please contact me by reply
e-mail or telephone and destroy all copies of this message.

The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) does not discriminate
on the basis of disability, race, color, creed, gender, sexual
orientation, age, or national origin, in admission to, access to, or
operations of its programs, services, or activities, or its hiring or
employment practices.  This notice is provided as required by Title II
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and in accordance with
the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Section 504 of the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, the Age Discrimination Act of
1975, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and the Maine Human
Rights Act and Executive Order Regarding State of Maine Contracts for
Services.  Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional
information regarding the ADA may be forwarded to DHHS' ADA
Compliance/EEO Coordinators, 11 SHS-221 State Street, Augusta, Maine
04333, 207-287-4289 (V), 207-287-3488 (V), 1-800-606-0215 (TTY).