[Pharmwaste] FW: Make drugs inert

Tenace, Laurie Laurie.Tenace at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Feb 25 07:43:10 EST 2010

A question from a non-member

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Laurie.Tenace@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.