[Pharmwaste] Is a national medicine collection day being plannedfor 9/25/10?

Matthew C. Mireles mirelesmc at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 22 10:50:22 EDT 2010

Also, April 16th Earth Day has been designated as a drug take-back day to emphasize environmental sustainability.  My guess is that there'll be a number of national drug collection days until a group of thoughtful people form a consensus to standardize one day or one week for national drug return/collection.  maybe this may be topic for the upcoming conference in Maine, Oct.

Matthew Mireles