[Pharmwaste] inventory spreadsheet being updated

Ed Gottlieb egottlieb at cityofithaca.org
Fri Nov 12 09:12:54 EST 2010

Hi All,

I've received many replies asking for the inventory spread sheet I offered.
I also received a spreadsheet from the Maine DEP.  I will take the time early next week to integrate the ME data with what I have so that what I send out will include more medications.  If you happen to need the spreadsheet now and don't want to wait please let me know with "Urgent" in the subject line.  One request I received said they would be using it at a collection tomorrow!

Best,

Ed Gottlieb
Industrial Pretreatment Coordinator
Ithaca Area Wastewater Treatment Facility
525 3rd Street
Ithaca, NY  14850
(607) 273-8381
fax: (607) 273-8433