[Pharmwaste] Best way to destroy collected Pharmaceuticals?

Catherine Zimmer zenllc at usfamily.net
Wed Sep 8 11:08:09 EDT 2010

Hi Pete, Damon and all,
The EPA"s WARM calculator can give you an estimate of metric tons CO2 generated or reduced based on the various solid waste management options.   However, before we get too wound up in the waste management/disposal shell game, I think we should try to invest our energy, pun intended, on source reduction, which provides the most CO2 reductions.  Also available on the WARM calculator.

Very truly yours,

Catherine Zimmer, MS, BSMT
"Improving Healthcare and the Environment"
Zimmer Environmental Improvement, LLC
St Paul, MN 55104
zenllc at usfamily.net
651.645.7509