[Pharmwaste] My multi year google news search on drug disposal just hit it; s all time high

Stevan Gressitt gressitt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 21:23:10 EDT 2010

After plugging an alert sevice from Google news, I got 1-2 hits a months
years ago, then 1-2 a week, I just had a high of 23 last week and today it
was 43. I'm not aware of any stock with that kind of rise......

--
Stevan Gressitt, M.D.
Faculty Associate, University of Maine Center on Aging
gressitt at gmail.com
Cell: 207-441-0291
www.benzos.une.edu
www.safemeddisposal.com/