[Pharmwaste] FW: DEA Meeting/PSI statement

Tenace, Laurie Laurie.Tenace at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Jan 21 07:30:54 EST 2011

A message from PSI
Laurie

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Herschel T. Vinyard, Jr. is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Laurie.Tenace@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.