[Pharmwaste] Pharmaceutical disposal data by individuals?

Jonathan Muchin jmuchin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:36:01 EST 2011

Hi,

My name is Jon Muchin and I work as a researcher at the Schuster Institute.
I'm trying to find data on pharmaceuticals in our homes. I know that there
is data on pharmaceuticals in our water, usually via liquid-waste, but I
can't find how much of that is from health-care facilities and how much is
from individual disposal.

Does anyone know where I could find data on that? Also, on how many
pharmaceuticals are in our homes, generally?

Thanks so much.

Jon Muchin