[Pharmwaste] NIOSH Update

Jim Mullowney jmullowney at pharma-cycle.com
Mon Jul 2 22:00:40 EDT 2012

Well documented to destroy the septic system, ask your local health
inspector. This article from Pumper magazine is from 2008

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=pumper%20magazine%20say%20no%20to%20d
rugs&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CFQQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pumper.com%2Feditori
al%2F2008%2F05&ei=1zryT_qtMcbo2AXZ7-ihAg&usg=AFQjCNE65R8lmeQPmsYo8oEb2DD3I4Q
Kow