FW: [Pharmwaste] NIOSH Update and groundwater

Bunnell, Ross Ross.Bunnell at ct.gov
Tue Jul 10 16:02:32 EDT 2012

Dr.  Mankes:

Thank you for this information.  I had to carefully re-read your email several times before I was able to grasp the significance of it, and I'm not sure there's a lot I'm still missing!

Have you published or will you be publishing your findings, and if so, how might we be able to obtain a copy of the report?

--Ross Bunnell
Sanitary Engineer 3
-----------------------
Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (DEEP)
Bureau of Materials Management and Compliance Assurance
Waste Engineering & Enforcement Division
Tel.  860.424.3274
Fax  860.424.4059
Email:  ross.bunnell at ct.gov
Website:  www.ct.gov/deep

[cid:image002.png at 01CD5EB5.6C28B0F0]

Conserving, improving and protecting our natural resources and environment;
Ensuring a clean, affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy supply.