[Pharmwaste] Hospitals at risk for hazardous pharmaceutical wasteviolations

Fredrick L. Miller millerfl at tricity.wsu.edu
Wed Mar 14 12:58:54 EDT 2012

There is a very low cost, high quality source of information for
hospitals looking to implement hazardous waste management programs.
Anyone interested should acquaint themselves with the College and
University Hazardous Waste Conference.  The conference has a number of
participants with a wealth of experience managing hospital waste
streams.

Anyone interested please feel free to contact me for further information
at millerfl at tricity.wsu.edu or by phone at (509)943-9902.

Fred Miller

USTUR