[html][heur] [Pharmwaste] Items Accepted at Permanent Collection

Pete Pasterz PAPasterz at cabarruscounty.us
Mon Mar 26 17:44:30 EDT 2012

Angela-
Back to your original question, why are the Police objecting to the variety of the pills deposited?  Is this a time issue (more frequent emptying)?  A disposal cost issue (does the PD pay)?
Maybe it will help to educate them that the best way to facilitate collection of the illicit drugs is to collect all of them...the general public generally can't distinguish narcotics from antibiotics or supplements.

þ Pete Pasterz, NCQRP  SCTSOS
Cabarrus County Waste Reduction
PO BOX 707
Concord, NC  28026
704-920-3280
www.cabarruscounty.us/waste<http://www.cabarruscounty.us/waste>
If you're not for ZERO Waste, how much Waste ARE you for?