[Pharmwaste] Chemo Drugs?

Tenace, Laurie Laurie.Tenace at dep.state.fl.us
Tue May 22 08:01:33 EDT 2012

Does DEA have guidance for those doing their collection events? I can’t find any guidance at their web site: http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drug_disposal/takeback/index.html. This chemo disposal issue seems like something we could help them with.

Laurie

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Laurie.Tenace@dep.state.fl.us>.