[Pharmwaste] CNN Health: Throwing away expired meds

john Anderson jcanderson27 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 21:34:39 EDT 2012

Matthew,

This is really important news that you bring us!

Generally is Greater Houston's Drinking Water supplied from ground water or surface water?

Would you happen to know who performed the study?  Have cancer clusters been identified?

Would you also know who at MD Anderson would have been involved once the findings surfaced?  How did Anderson handle this in the papers?  I assume they were proactive and cooperative as opposed to the alternative of pooh-poohing it and promoting lack of awareness within the general public and hospital staff.

Thank you!

John