[Pharmwaste] Rx Waste/Drug Waste Universal International Symbol

Jan Harris jharris at sharpsinc.com
Fri Feb 22 11:04:15 EST 2013

It appears a license must be purchased to use the symbol. But I may be wrong here.

Jan Harris, MPH
Director, Environmental Health & Safety
Sharps Compliance
9220 Kirby Drive Suite 500
Houston, Texas 77054
713-927-9956
jharris at sharpsinc.com
www.sharpsinc.com

Jan Harris | Director, Environmental Health & Safety

Sharps Compliance, Inc.

jharris at sharpsinc.com | http://www.sharpsinc.com ________________________________________