[Pharmwaste] Next DEA Med Take Back Day?????

Jaramillo, Jeanie Jeanie.Jaramillo at ttuhsc.edu
Wed Jun 19 15:54:42 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I may have missed any postings relevant to this, but has anyone heard anything about a fall DEA Take Back Day?  With the proposed rule pending and fall planning well underway, it would be most helpful to have this information available.

The Take Back initiative seems to be an image builder for DEA and with the proposed rule pushing for law enforcement leading and managing all events, surely the DEA will continue the initiative.....  I checked their site today and see nothing new.

Jeanie Jaramillo, PharmD
Managing Director, Texas Panhandle Poison Center
Director, Medication Cleanout
Assistant Professor, Texas Tech UHSC School of Pharmacy
1501 S. Coulter St.
Amarillo, TX 79106
P: (806) 354-1611
C: (806) 672-0833